Meet the Presenters
2018 Call for Presenters is now closed.
The Energy Design Conference & Expo Session Team is reviewing proposals for the 28th annual Energy Design Conference & Expo being held February 19-21, 2018, in Duluth, Minnesota. We are seeking innovative, quality sessions focused on energy technologies, efficient building concepts, sustainable development, and current energy and environmental topics related to the building industry.
For questions or information, please contact Amanda Oja at (218) 355-3162.Click here to apply.
General conference topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Building Science and High Performance Homes
- Commercial Energy Efficiency
- Emerging Energy Technologies
- Energy-Efficient Mechanical and Lighting
- Energy-Efficient Remodeling
- Existing Buildings and Rehab Opportunities
- Green Building and Sustainable Development
- Human Health and Buildings/IAQ/Ventilation
- Policy and Codes
- Renewable Energy
- Research and Development
- Case Studies
- Multifamily Housing
- Energy Storage
- Zero-energy Ready Homes
- Air Source Heat Pumps and Cold Climate Air Source Heat Pumps
- Hands-on Sessions or Demonstrations
Presenter Benefits and Expectations
All presenters receive complimentary registration to the conference (including lunch for all three days). Presenters are invited to a special presenter/exhibitor reception Monday evening (music, refreshments, and light appetizers). Presenters will have a multitude of networking opportunities. Presenters are responsible for providing copies of their handouts and for providing presentation materials if necessary. Specific deadlines are listed below.
- October 20, 2017: : Call for Presenters closed.
- November 11, 2017: You will be notified by November 11 if you are selected to present at the conference.
- December 14, 2017: Presentation due to Energy Design Conference. (Presentations needed to submit for CEUs in accordance with the Department of Labor and Industry Guidelines.)
- February 14, 2018: Final version of presentation due for posting on EDC website.
Conflict of Interest Policy
Our goal is to provide a positive educational experience for all attendees. For this reason, we request that sessions avoid promoting and/or marketing a specific product. The Energy Design Conference session and planning team reserves the right to reject applications based on questionable product integrity and/or credibility.